PARTNERSHIP WITH LAWYERS
ln partnership with lawyers, IP TRUST provides multidisciplinary skills exercised under ethical rules specific to each profession (competence, managing conflicts of interest) in consideration of their complementary nature. Our approach places top priority on the quality of its services and the interests of its clients, including cost control.
IP TRUST’s partnership with lawyers enables it to provide its clients with consistent acces to the best expertise and experience in patent law as well as in the major areas of business law :
- Tax law (including its interaction with patent and trademark laws for questions relating to research tax credits, financial and tax engineering in intra-group innovations or transfers of IP assets…IP organization projects, all IP rights transfers such as know-how, data bases and software.)
- Corporate law (creating innovation and start-up companies, intragroup treatment of IP, etc.)
- Labor law (organizing incentives and rewards for inventors and innovators, establishing a fra mework for employee inventions, etc.)
- Competition and distribution law (abuse of IP rights, unfair competition, misappropriation of technical knowledge, etc.)
- lntellectual property and information technologies law (protecting and valuating innovations, managing trademark and design portfolios, IP law in the digital economy, etc.)
- Estate planning (protecting and valuing intangible assets, IP asset management, particularly for family-owned SMEs), financial evaluation of IP rights and technologies, etc.)
- Dispute resolution (patent mediation, settlement negotiations and litigation in France and abroad, evaluation of losses and damages, with the help of a large team of specialized IP lawyers and, within IP TRUST, of two judicial experts (court of appeal in Paris and a certified European patent litigator).
- Public law (taking patents into account in public procurement contracts, public-private partnerships, valuing the results of public research, managing the intangible assets of State and local