Intellectual property management is no longer mere support activity for a major company. In a global context where businesses from emerging countries have understood the strategic use of IP, IP TRUST has developed tools, methodologies and expertise for assisting directors of major companies.
No IP manager can escape from the constraints of managing IP budgets without it affecting the quality of intellectual property and often with a desire to retain or even improve the amount of new applications. To meet this challenge, IP TRUST has developed several approaches:
- Investment in a high-performance and interactive IT system: To simplify data exchange with its customers and provide dynamic and secure access to their portfolio. We offer a management interface that is administrative and also strategic to better understand and manage the portfolio so that it permanently meets the strategic objectives defined by company management and facilitates internal reporting.
- Cost optimisation: IP TRUST uses agile organisation to offer particularly competitive prices: outsourcing annuity payments with data sharing to ensure complete management security, privileged agreements with overseas partners chosen for their expertise in a specific technical field and their prices, simplification of data exchange to avoid unnecessary costs, etc.
STRATEGIC CONSULTING AND IP MANAGEMENT
IP TRUST has extensive expertise in financial evaluation of IP rights (mergers-acquisitions, transfer pricing, asset sale and acquisition, etc.) and IP management:
- Innovation methodologies for patent writing: work sessions with the inventor to collect information, comparison with the state of the art, developing the invention’s positioning. This method considerably strengthens the quality of the patent application, gives the inventor a sense of belonging to the process and motivates him in a pertinent way that respects his time.
- Strategic consulting: IP We can support directors with their IP strategy, creating for example an “IP white paper” and internal events for business units, launching management protocols for employee inventions taking into account the specific characteristics of national legislation and establishing intra-group IP management, including tax optimisation.
- Integration of financial, tax and social aspects: We know how to assist finance departments with documents for the research tax credit. We can also help set up intellectual property management indicators and dashboards.
IP TRUST has a network of global correspondents, validated through regular relations and regular updates on the most important dossiers. Furthermore, our partnership with law firms means we can coherently manage all legal and tax issues and disputes all around the world.