Even though intellectual property serves mainly to protect a company from any problems during the manufacture and sale of its products, forgery situations are unfortunately the parasitic result of a successful innovation.
Working in collaboration with law firms specialising in intellectual property, we are one of France’s major defenders of IP rights.
We operate at various stages:
- Organising the detection of forgeries with original approaches to mobilisation within the customer’s company
- Managing the pre-litigation phase, with extensive experience in amicable negotiation
- Assessing risks and action costs, with decision-tree presentation and scenarios facilitating enlightened decision-making for the company concerned, whether it is accused of forgery or the victim of an alleged forgery
- Coordination of legal action and support from a lawyer for preparing the defence and submissions. We have developed educational presentation methods in the form of models and teaching sheets which facilitate arguments for often subtle cases, making them easily understandable by people who do not necessarily have technical training in the field concerned.
- Documentation, from the exchange of submissions to the financial prejudice, to avoid a win on principle with compensation immediately suspended due to a later evaluation. In this regard, IP TRUST’s two court-assigned experts at the Paris Court of Appeal are a real asset.
Managing disputes in several countries thanks to a network of partner lawyers in 150 countries. In particularly sensitive countries like China, we have organised a network of legal partners and also work with lobbying organisations to manage complex situations.